CLEVELAND, July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OM Group, Inc. (NYSE: OMG) today announced that it plans to release its 2012 second quarter financial results before the market opens on August 9, 2012. The press release will be available on the Investor Relations section of the OMG website at http://investor.omgi.com.
The company will discuss these results on a conference call at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on August 9, 2012. The conference call will be available via webcast at http://investor.omgi.com. An archived version of the webcast will be available for those unable to access the live event. Alternatively, investors and analysts inside the U.S. or Canada may access the conference call by phone at 800-344-0734 during the event or at 855-859-2056 to listen to the replay. Callers outside the U.S. or Canada may dial +1-973-935-2082 during the event or +1-404-537-3406 to listen to the replay. The conference code is 12554370. A copy of the management's presentation materials will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website before the call.
ABOUT OM GROUP, INC. OM Group, Inc. is a diversified specialty chemicals and engineered materials company serving attractive global markets. We contribute to our customers' success by addressing their complex applications and demanding requirements. For more information, visit the company's website at www.omgi.com.
SOURCE OM Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV