Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTLF), announced that its board of directors has approved a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share on the company's common stock payable on September 7, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 24, 2012. At June 30, 2012, there were 16,467,889 common shares outstanding listed on the NASDAQ Market under the symbol HTLF.
About Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a $4.3 billion diversified financial services company providing banking, mortgage, wealth management, insurance and consumer finance services to individuals and businesses. Heartland currently has 64 banking locations in 43 communities in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado and Minnesota. Additional information about Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is available at www.htlf.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV