NEW YORK, July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Lime Energy Co. ("Lime" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LIME) concerning whether breaches of fiduciary duties and/or violations of federal securities laws have been committed.
On July 17, 2012, the Company disclosed that its consolidated financial statements for the years ended December 31, 2010 and December 31, 2011, as well as the quarter ended March 31, 2012, may no longer be relied on. According to the Company, the problems relate to the reporting of revenue. Specifically, non-existent revenue may have been recorded. On this news, shares of Lime dropped over 44%, or $0.91 per share.
If you own Lime shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:Benjamin Sachs-Michaels, Esq. Matthew M. Houston, Esq. Robert I. Harwood, Esq.Harwood Feffer LLP488 Madison Avenue New York, New York 10022Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400(212)935-7400Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.hfesq.com Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website ( http://www.hfesq.com/) for more information about the firm. Attorney Advertising.© 2012 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. SOURCE Harwood Feffer LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV