1. Normalized organic growth target for the 2010-2016 period of 6% to 14% a year. Normalized growth is the objective that management considers to be attainable if unemployment does not rise.
2. In Europe including Hungary, issue volume was down 2.1% in the first half.
3. Corresponds to fees paid on prepaid service vouchers.
4. Based on comparable scope of consolidation and constant exchange rates.5. IV : Issue volume. 6. Where legislation favoring local companies was introduced in the meal voucher market on January 1, 2012. 7. IV : Issue volume 8. Normalized organic issue volume growth target for the 2010-2016 period of 6% to 14% a year. Normalized growth is the objective that management considers to be attainable if unemployment does not rise SOURCE Edenred
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV