1. Normalized organic growth target for the 2010-2016 period of 6% to 14% a year. Normalized growth is the objective that management considers to be attainable if unemployment does not rise.2. In Europe including Hungary, issue volume was down 2.1% in the first half.
Sustained Growth In Issue Volume And Revenue In Edenred First-half 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts