Sustained Growth In Issue Volume And Revenue In Edenred First-half 2012
In the first half, financial revenue rose by 7.4% like-for-like, thanks to a slight increase in the average investment rate and despite the decline in reference rates in most countries. Given this decline, growth slowed to 4.5% in the second quarter from 10.4% in the first.
In the first half of 2012, total revenue rose by a robust 7.3% like-for-like.
This performance reflects sustained 9.3% growth in operating revenue with issue volume, especially in Latin America and Rest of the world, while the economic environment was more difficult in Europe.Financial revenue continued to trend upwards, rising 7.4% despite the decline in reference rates in most countries over the period. Lastly, with a 9.5% increase in issue volume in the first half, Edenred is pursuing its commitment  to strong and sustainable growth. Upcoming events August 30: First-half 2012 results October 17: Third-quarter 2012 revenue - Edenred , which invented the Ticket Restaurant® meal voucher and is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that make employees' lives easier and improve the efficiency of organizations. Edenred solutions ensure that funds allocated by companies are used as intended. These solutions help to manage:
- Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant®, Ticket Alimentación, Ticket CESU, Childcare Vouchers, etc.).
- Expense management process (Ticket Car, Ticket Clean Way, Ticket Frete, etc.)
- Incentive and rewards programs (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos, etc.).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts