Goodrich Stock Hits New 52-Week High (GR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Goodrich Corporation (NYSE:GR) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $127.21, above its previous 52-week high of $127.20 with 456,094 shares traded as of 1:45 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 981,800 shares over the past 30 days. Goodrich has a market cap of $16.01 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 2.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Goodrich Corporation supplies aerospace components, systems, and services for the commercial and general aviation airplane, and defense and space markets primarily in the United States, Europe, Canada, and the Asia Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.3, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV