The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP announces that it has commenced an investigation into financial reporting errors at Lime Energy Co. (Lime) (NASDAQ: LIME).
On July 17, 2012, Lime announced that its financial statements for 2010, 2011, and the first quarter of 2012, may need to be restated and should no longer be relied upon. Lime reported that non-existent revenue may have been recorded, and that other revenue may have been recorded prematurely.
On this news, Lime shares declined over 44% to close at $1.12 per share on July 17, 2012, representing a loss of more than $21 million in shareholder value.
Wohl & Fruchter’s investigation concerns whether officers and directors of Lime violated federal securities laws by misreporting the company’s revenues.Persons with relevant information, and Lime shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact our Firm by calling 866.582.8140. Additional information is available on our website at: http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/lime About Wohl & Fruchter Wohl & Fruchter LLP represents plaintiffs in litigation arising from fraud and other fiduciary breaches by corporate managers, as well as other complex litigation matters. Please visit our website, www.wohlfruchter.com, to learn more about our Firm, or contact one of our partners. This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV