Generac Holdings Inc. ("Generac") (NYSE: GNRC), a leading designer and manufacturer of generators and other engine powered products, today announced plans to release its second quarter 2012 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, August 2, 2012. Generac management will hold a conference call at 9:00 a.m. EDT on that day to discuss highlights of this earnings release.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing (866) 314-4483 (domestic) or +1 (617) 213-8049 (international) and entering passcode 55783069.
The conference call will also be webcast simultaneously on Generac’s website ( http://www.generac.com), under the Investor Relations link.
Following the live webcast, a replay will be available on the Company's website. A telephonic replay will also be available approximately one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing (888) 286-8010 (domestic) or +1 (617) 801-6888 (international) and entering passcode 41917818. The telephonic replay will be available for 30 days.To learn more about Generac, please visit the company's website at http://www.generac.com. Generac uses its website as a channel of distribution for material Company information. Financial and other material information regarding Generac is routinely posted on the Company's website and is readily accessible. About Generac Since 1959, Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of generators and other engine powered products. As a leader in power equipment serving residential, light commercial, industrial and construction markets, Generac's power products are available through a broad network of independent dealers, retailers, wholesalers and equipment rental companies. The company markets and distributes its products primarily under its Generac and Magnum brand names. Generac company news is available 24 hours a day, on-line at: http://www.generac.com. SOURCE: Generac Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV