- Net income from core operations (“operating earnings”), which is a non-GAAP measure of net income excluding net securities gains and losses and bank owned life insurance gains on death benefit, increased to $3,286,000 and $6,477,000 for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012 compared to $2,958,000 and $5,729,000 for the same period of 2011.
- Operating earnings per share for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012 were $0.86 and $1.69 basic and dilutive compared to $0.77 and $1.49 basic and dilutive for the same period of 2011, an increase of 11.7% and 13.4%.
- Return on average assets was 1.67% and 1.78% for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012 compared to 1.64% for the three and six month periods of 2011.
- Return on average equity was 15.48% and 16.42% for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012 compared to 16.29% and 16.45% for the corresponding period of 2011.
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Operating Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.