- Water Efficiency –DPS reduced its landscaping water use by 50 percent through the use of water sensors to more accurately determine water needs.
- Energy and Atmosphere – DPS used light meters to identify lighting efficiencies across the property, resulting in the reduction of more than 2 million KWh of energy. LED lights were added to exterior areas and several areas found to be excessively lit were de-lamped. In addition, the company installed light sensors in common areas, such as break rooms.
- Sustainable Sites – Partnering with its landscape provider, DPS converted to a native /adaptive plant life model on the property, which will help plant life expectancy rates, as well as control erosion and improve pest management.
- Materials Resources – Through the help of their Information Technology department, DPS invested in low-emitting energy equipment throughout the facility. Today, all laptops on the property are Energy Star rated, and the company is in the process of converting equipment using the Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool, or EPEAT®.
- Indoor Environmental Quality – The facility now uses 100 percent green cleaning products, and the custodial staff has been trained in green cleaning processes and proper disposal procedures.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group Headquarters Earns LEED® Gold Certification
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.