The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating securities fraud claims against DGSE Companies, Inc. (NYSE MKT: DGSE). The investigation focuses on whether DGSE issued misleading financial statements to investors during the period August 14, 2007 through April 16, 2012.
On April 16, 2012 DGSE disclosed that its board of directors had discovered accounting irregularities beginning July 1, 2007 and continuing to April 2012 that could render inaccurate DGSE’s financial statements. DGSE stated that the accounting irregularities were the result of improper accounting for inventory and other balance sheet accounts by its former Chief Financial Officer. As a result, AMEX halted traded in DGSE shares.
On June 18, 2012, the Company received written notice that the Securities and Exchange Commission was investigating the accounting irregularities, to determine whether there have been violations of the federal securities laws.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating a class action lawsuit to help DGSE shareholders recover their losses. If you purchased DGSE securities between August 14, 2007 and April 16, 2012, you may visit the website at http://www.rosenlegal.com. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Jonathan Horne of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV