Heckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK) (“Heckmann”) today announced the commencement of an exchange offer pursuant to which it is offering to exchange up to $250,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of 9.875% Senior Notes due 2018 (the “Exchange Notes”), which have been registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), for an equal aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 9.875% Senior Notes due 2018 (the “Old Notes”) that were originally issued on April 10, 2012, in a transaction exempt from registration under the Securities Act. The terms of the Exchange Notes are substantially identical to the terms of the Old Notes, except that the Exchange Notes have been registered under the Securities Act and will not be subject to the transfer restrictions and registration rights that related to the Old Notes.
The exchange offer is being made to satisfy Heckmann’s obligations under a registration rights agreement entered into in connection with the issuance of the Old Notes, and does not represent a new financing transaction.
The exchange offer will expire at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on August 15, 2012, unless extended. Tenders of Old Notes must be made before the exchange offer expires and may be withdrawn any time prior to the expiration of the exchange offer.
The terms of the exchange offer are set forth in a prospectus dated July 17, 2012, and the associated letter of transmittal. Copies of the prospectus, the associated letter of transmittal and the other exchange offer documents may be obtained from the exchange agent:
|The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A.|
|c/o The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation|
|Corporate Trust Operations—Reorganization Unit|
|101 Barclay Street, Floor 7 East|
|New York, New York 10286|
|Telephone: (212) 815-3687|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV