Terex Corporation (NYSE:TEX) will release its second quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 after market close. The Company will host a one-hour conference call to review the financial results on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. EDT. Ronald M. DeFeo, Chairman and CEO, will host the call.
A simultaneous webcast of this call will be available on the Company’s website, www.terex.com. To listen to the call, select “Investor Relations” in the “About Terex” section on the home page and then click on the webcast microphone link. Participants are encouraged to access the call 10 minutes prior to the starting time.
The call will also be archived on the Company’s website under “Audio Archives” in the “Investor Relations” section of the website.
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer reporting in five
business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material
Handling & Port Solutions and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a
broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the
construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, manufacturing,
shipping, transportation, refining, energy and utility industries. Terex
offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of
Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. Terex uses its website
to make information available to its investors and the market at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV