Genie Energy Ltd., (NYSE: GNE) a leading independent retail energy provider and a developer of unconventional energy projects, will announce financial results for the second quarter of 2012 (the three months ended June 30 th) on Thursday, August 9, 2012.
Genie Energy will issue the earnings release at 7:30 AM Eastern on August 9 th. The earnings release will also be posted in the “Investors” section of the Genie Energy website ( www.genie.com/investors) and filed in a current report (Form 8-K) with the S.E.C.
Genie Energy’s management will host a conference call at 8:30 AM Eastern on August 9 th to discuss financial and operational results, business outlook and strategy. The call will begin with management’s remarks followed by Q&A with analysts and investors.
To listen to the call and/or to participate in the Q&A, dial toll-free 1-877-317-6789 or 1-412-317-6789 (international) and request the Genie Energy call.An audio file of the call in MP3 format replay will be available approximately one hour after the call concludes on the “Investors” section of the Genie Energy website www.genie.com/investors. Earlier this year, the Company changed its fiscal year-end to December 31 st. Going forward, Genie Energy’s fiscal quarters will end on the last day of March, June, September and December each year. About Genie Energy Ltd.: Genie Energy Ltd (NYSE: GNE) is comprised of IDT Energy and Genie Oil and Gas (GOGAS). IDT Energy is a leading independent retail energy provider supplying electricity and natural gas to residential and small business customers in the Northeastern United States. GOGAS is pioneering technologies to produce clean and affordable transportation fuels from the world's abundant oil shales and other unconventional fuel resources. GOGAS resource development projects include oil shale initiatives in Colorado and Israel. For more information, visit www.genie.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV