Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited (NYSE: RDY) today announced that its Annual Report on Form 20-F, containing its annual consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended 31 March, 2012 was filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on July 17, 2012.
The Annual Report on Form 20-F is also available on Dr. Reddy’s website, www.drreddys.com and can be accessed by selecting ‘SEC filings’ under the ‘Investors’ Section. ADS holders may also obtain a hard copy of the Annual Report on Form 20-F at no cost, by sending a written request to the Company’s registered office or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
This press release includes forward-looking statements, as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations and projections about future events. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to differ materially. Such factors include, but are not limited to, changes in local and global economic conditions, our ability to successfully implement our strategy, the market acceptance of and demand for our products, our growth and expansion, technological change and our exposure to market risks. By their nature, these expectations and projections are only estimates and could be materially different from actual results in the future.About Dr. Reddy’s Established in 1984, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company. We fulfill our purpose of providing affordable and innovative medicines through three core businesses: Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products. Our products are marketed globally, with a focus on India, US, UK, Germany and Russia. www.drreddys.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV