EMRISE Receives $1.5 Million Electronic Devices Order For In-Flight Entertainment And Connectivity (IFE&C) Systems
DURHAM, N.C., July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EMRISE CORPORATION (OTCBB: EMRI), a multi-national manufacturer of defense and aerospace electronic devices and communications equipment, today announced that it has received a $1.5 million order for electronic devices and subsystems to be used in In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFE&C) systems for commercial aircraft. This order follows a recent $5.4 million order for electronic devices to be used in IFE&C systems and increases the total value of major electronic device orders for IFE&C systems booked to date in 2012 to more than $8.0 million.
The order was secured from a longstanding customer by the Company's Pascall Electronics Ltd. subsidiary in England, and shipment of the order is expected to begin in this year's fourth quarter and continue through 2014.
EMRISE Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Carmine T. Oliva said this order is another excellent indicator of the ongoing growth the Company is seeing in the IFE&C market. Oliva noted that with the booking of this order, the total value of major IFE&C orders valued at more than $1 million booked so far this year is up approximately 144 percent from the comparable period in 2011.
"Today we are selling electronic devices to an increasing number of customers in the IFE&C market," Oliva said. "This larger and more diverse customer base further opens up the IFE&C market potential for the Company, which is also contributing to our growing backlog of orders."The Company continues to see increasing demand for multi-media IFE&C systems for air carriers around the globe, and it expects orders for its products for this market will continue to increase and be a significant driver of its revenue growth going forward.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV