ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (“ImmunoCellular Therapeutics”, “ImmunoCellular”, or the Company”) (NYSE MKT: IMUC), a biotechnology company focused on the development of novel immune-based cancer therapies, announced today that it is scheduled to ring The Opening Bell at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Thursday, July 19th ,2012 to commemorate the Company’s recent up-listing to the NYSE MKT. ImmunoCellular’s common stock began trading on the NYSE exchange May 30th, 2012.
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. is a Los Angeles-based clinical-stage company that is developing immune-based therapies for the treatment of brain and other cancers. The Company has commenced a Phase II trial of its lead product candidate, ICT-107, a dendritic cell-based vaccine targeting multiple tumor-associated antigens for glioblastoma. To learn more about the Company, please visit www.imuc.com.
Forward-Looking Statements for ImmunoCellular Therapeutics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV