Launched in May of this year, just in time for Mother’s Day, eHow Mom attracted a higher concentration of women with children during its first month than any of comScore’s Top 5 Parenting Networks (comScore, May 2012). In fact, 36% of the 48 million moms on the internet visit Demand Media properties each month – and of those 17 million moms, 14 million visited eHow (comScore, May 2012).
“We created eHow Mom to help busy moms get the information they need, whenever and wherever they happen to be,” said Joanne Bradford, Demand Media’s chief revenue and marketing officer.
With more than $2.4 trillion in spending power (source: eMarketer), moms represent one of the web’s most desirable demographics. By using data to examine their complex demands for content, Demand Media helps advertisers reach those moms by matching high-quality content with relevant advertising messages.“For instance, moms with infants are three times more interested in food and nutrition than development and activities,” said Sandeep Swadia, svp strategy & business development at Demand Media. “When their child reaches toddler age this trend reverses – moms with toddlers are three times more interested in development and activities than food and nutrition. It’s insights like these that help us connect the right moms to the right content and the right brands.” eHow Mom showcases content created by parenting, child development and kids’ activities experts, as well as content created in partnership with the newly launched website mom.me. Advertisers on eHow Mom have seen their conversion rates far outpace industry norms in key categories. For example, a leading CPG brand saw conversion rates at 300% above average within eHow Mom’s healthy lifestyle content, and a global food brand saw conversion rates at 200% above average in eHow Mom’s food and health content (source: Industry CTR at 0.10% from DoubleClick).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV