Interface, Inc. To Broadcast Second Quarter 2012 Results Conference Call Over The Internet
ATLANTA, July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Interface, Inc. (Nasdaq: IFSIA) announced today that it intends to release its second quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, after the close of the market. Interface will host a conference call the next day, Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time, that will be simultaneously broadcast live over the Internet. Certain information discussed on the conference call will be available on Interface's website, at http://www.interfaceglobal.com/Investor-Relations.aspx under the heading "Press Releases." Daniel T. Hendrix, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Patrick C. Lynch, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:00 AM Eastern Time 8:00 AM Central Time 7:00 AM Mountain Time 6:00 AM Pacific Time
Listeners may access the conference call live over the Internet at the following address:
or through the Company's website at:http://www.interfaceglobal.com/Investor-Relations.aspx.
Please allow at least 15 minutes prior to the call to visit one of these sites and download and install any necessary audio software. An archived version of the conference call will be available at these sites for one year beginning approximately one hour after the call ends. Interface, Inc. is the world's largest manufacturer of modular carpet, which it markets under the Interface, InterfaceFLOR, FLOR, Heuga and Bentley Prince Street brands, and, through its Bentley Prince Street brand, enjoys a leading position in the designer quality segment of the broadloom carpet market. The Company is committed to the goal of sustainability and doing business in ways that minimize the impact on the environment while enhancing shareholder value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV