True Religion Apparel, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRLG) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, after the market close on Tuesday, July 31, 2012. Mr. Jeffrey Lubell, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Merchant, Ms. Lynne Koplin, President, and Mr. Pete Collins, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call that afternoon (July 31, 2012) at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the financial results.
The conference call will be available to interested parties through a live webcast at www.truereligionbrandjeans.com. Please visit the Web site and select the “Investor Relations” link at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register and download any necessary software.
A telephone replay of the call will be available for approximately one month following the conclusion of the call by dialing (877) 870-5176 (domestic) or (858) 384-5517 (international) and entering the conference identification number: 397268. Please note participants must enter the conference identification number in order to access the replay.
About True Religion Apparel, Inc.True Religion Apparel, Inc. is a growing, design-based jeans and jeans-related sportswear brand. The Company designs, manufactures and markets True Religion Apparel products, including its premium True Religion Brand Jeans. Its expanding product line, which includes high-quality, distinctive styling and fit in denim, sportswear, and licensed products, may be found in the Company’s branded retail and outlet stores as well as contemporary department stores and boutiques in 50 countries on six continents. As of March 31, 2012, the Company owned and operated 109 branded retail and outlet stores in the United States, five in the U.K, four in Germany, four in Canada, four in Japan and one in the Netherlands. For more information, please visit www.truereligionbrandjeans.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV