Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) today is hosting its first Investor Day in Rochester, New York, home to the company’s headquarters. The theme for Investor Day is “Charting the Future,” and presentations will be made by:
- Martin Mucci, President and CEO
- Mark Bottini, Senior Vice President of Sales
- Andrew Childs, Vice President of Marketing
- Michael Gioja, Senior Vice President of Information Technology, Product Management and Development
- Efrain Rivera, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Paychex, a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and employee benefits solutions for America’s small- and medium-sized businesses, will conduct a live, listen-only webcast of the event. It will begin at 8:45 a.m. ET and conclude at approximately 12:15 p.m. ET following a question and answer session with members of the Paychex executive team. The webcast and slide presentation can be accessed through the Financial Webcasts page in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, and employee pay services, including direct deposit, check signing, and Readychex ®. Human resource services include 401(k) plan recordkeeping, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, time and attendance solutions, and other administrative services for business. A variety of business insurance products, including group health and workers' compensation, are made available through Paychex Insurance Agency, Inc. Paychex was founded in 1971. With headquarters in Rochester, New York, the company has more than 100 offices serving approximately 567,000 payroll clients nationwide as of May 31, 2012. For more information about Paychex and our products, visit www.paychex.com.Stay Connected with Paychex Twitter: www.twitter.com/paychex Facebook: www.facebook.com/paychex LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/paychex/products
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV