Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO) today announced that it plans to release the Company's second quarter 2012 results after the market closes on Monday, August 6, 2012. Anthony J. Reardon, the Company's president and chief executive officer, and Joseph P. Bellino, the Company's vice president and chief financial officer, will host a call that same day at 2:00 PM PT (5:00 PM ET) to review these financial results. To participate in the teleconference, please call 866-356-4441 (international 617-597-5396) approximately ten minutes prior to the conference time stated above. The participant passcode is 68037838. Mr. Reardon and Mr. Bellino will be speaking on behalf of the Company and anticipate the meeting and Q&A period to last approximately 45 minutes.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed directly at the Ducommun website at www.ducommun.com. Conference call replay will be available after that time at the same link or by dialing 888-286-8010, passcode 98507534.
About Ducommun Incorporated
Founded in 1849, Ducommun Incorporated provides engineering and manufacturing services to the aerospace, defense, and other industries through a wide spectrum of electronic and structural applications. The company is an established supplier of critical components and assemblies for commercial aircraft and military and space vehicles as well as for the energy market, medical field, and industrial automation. It operates through two primary business units – Ducommun AeroStructures (DAS) and Ducommun LaBarge Technologies (DLT). Additional information can be found at www.ducommun.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV