SEATTLE, July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- L&L Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: "LLEN") ("L&L" or "Company"), a Seattle-based company with a five-year track record of profitable coal operations in China, announced that Dickson Lee, L&L's Chairman and CEO, and Jingcai Yang, L&L Director and former Senior Executive for Shenhua Group, attended a meeting with senior executives of China Construction Bank Corp. ("CCB") at their Beijing office to discuss financing options to support L&L's growing wholesale business.
CCB, one of the four large state owned banks in China, offers accounts receivable factoring to select companies contracted with reputable enterprises such as Datang International Power Generation Co. Ltd. ("Datang"). CCB recognized L&L's growing operations in Southeast China and its initiatives to improve the mining industry, specifically in the Guizhou and Yunnan provinces. Securing such financing will enable L&L to further expand its wholesale and logistics platform, as well as ramp up its capacity to large customers.
In February 2012, L&L received a license to expand its wholesale operations to Guizhou and in March completed Datang's vendor qualification process. In June, L&L made its first shipment of coal to Datang's HeShan power plant. While many suppliers in the region lack efficient delivery capabilities, L&L has established the necessary rail and logistics network to service major customers in Guizhou and surrounding provinces.
L&L Director, Mr. Yang, commented: "The support shown by China Construction Bank is another positive step forward for L&L. By solidifying a financing facility with such a reputable partner, we will strengthen our position in the marketplace and further reinforce our capabilities to service major enterprises such as Datang."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV