WNS (Holdings) Limited (WNS) (NYSE: WNS), a leading provider of global business process outsourcing (BPO) services, today announced results for the 2013 fiscal first quarter ended June 30, 2012 and the resignation of Alok Misra, the company’s Chief Financial Officer.
- Revenue of $107.8 million, down 14.2% from $125.7 million in Q1 of last year ( primarily due to change in accounting for repair payments) and down 4.9% from $113.3 million last quarter
- Profit of $2.8 million, compared to $0.7 million in Q1 of last year and $4.4 million last quarter
- Diluted earnings per ADS of $0.06, compared to $0.01 in Q1 of last year and $0.09 last quarter
Non-GAAP Financial Measures*
- Revenue less repair payments of $102.6 million, up 4.9% from $97.8 million in Q1 of last year and up 2.8% from $99.8 million last quarter
- Adjusted Net Income (ANI) of $11.1 million, compared to $10.0 million in Q1 of last year and $13.2 million last quarter
- Adjusted diluted earnings per ADS of $0.22, compared to $0.22 in Q1 of last year and $0.27 last quarter
- Finalized acquisition of Fusion South Africa
- Announced first US delivery center in Columbia, South Carolina
- Added 3 new clients in the quarter, expanded 10 existing relationships
- Days sales outstanding (DSO) at 33 days
- Global headcount of 25,939 as of June 30, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV