SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Coherent, Inc. (Nasdaq: COHR), today announced that it plans to report its third quarter fiscal year 2012 results after market close on July 26, 2012. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 1:30 p.m. PT ( 4:30 p.m. ET) on July 26, 2012. A listen-only broadcast of the conference call can be accessed on the company's website at either http://www.coherent.com/Investors/ or http://www.earnings.com. For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, the call will be archived for approximately three months on both websites.
Founded in 1966, Coherent, Inc. is a world leader in providing photonics based solutions to the commercial and scientific research markets and part of the Russell 2000. Please direct any questions to Leen Simonet, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at 408-764-4161. For more information about Coherent, visit the company's website at http://www.coherent.com.
CONTACT: Leen Simonet, +1-408-764-4161
SOURCE Coherent, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV