The following table presents a summary of non-performing assets, excluding loans held for sale, credit-impaired loans that were acquired as part of our FDIC-assisted transactions and OREO related to assets acquired in FDIC-assisted transactions, as of the dates indicated (dollar amounts in thousands):
|June 30,||March 31,||December 31,||September 30,||June 30,|
|Non-accrual loans (1)||$||113,077||$||124,011||$||129,309||$||140,979||$||149,905|
|Loans 90 days or more past due, still accruing interest||453||679||82||-||1,121|
|Total non-performing loans||113,530||124,690||129,391||140,979||151,026|
|Total non-performing assets||$||163,280||$||187,848||$||207,999||$||228,697||$||239,266|
|Total allowance for loan losses||$||121,756||$||125,431||$||126,798||$||128,610||$||130,057|
|Accruing restructured loans (2)||$||16,536||$||24,145||$||37,996||$||34,321||$||35,037|
|Total non-performing loans to total loans||1.98||%||2.15||%||2.17||%||2.42||%||2.54||%|
|Total non-performing assets to total assets||1.72||%||1.94||%||2.12||%||2.30||%||2.40||%|
|Allowance for loan losses to non-performing loans||107.25||%||100.59||%||98.00||%||91.23||%||86.12||%|
(1) Includes $32.7 million, $34.7 million, $42.5 million, $36.0 million and $22.5 million of restructured loans on non-accrual status at June 30, 2012, March 31, 2012, December 31, 2011, September 30, 2011 and June 30, 2011, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV