Ultratech, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTEK), a leading supplier of lithography and laser-processing systems used to manufacture semiconductor devices and high-brightness LEDs (HB-LEDs), today announced results from its annual meeting of stockholders held in Santa Clara, California.
The items voted upon included the election of Arthur W. Zafiropoulo, Michael Child, Joel F. Gemunder, Nicholas Konidaris, Dennis Raney, Henri Richard, and Rick Timmins to the Board of Directors for terms ending upon the 2013 annual stockholders’ meeting. The company’s stockholders also ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young, LLP, to serve as independent auditors for the Company during the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012; approved an amendment to the Certificate of Incorporation to increase the number of authorized shares of common stock; and approved the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers.
The meeting was broadcast through a live webcast. A replay of this webcast is currently available through the Company’s website at www.ultratech.com.
About Ultratech: Ultratech, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTEK) designs, manufactures and markets photolithography and laser processing equipment. Founded in 1979, the company's market-leading advanced lithography products deliver high throughput and production yields at a low, overall cost of ownership for bump packaging of integrated circuits and high-brightness LEDs (HB-LEDs). A pioneer of laser processing, Ultratech developed laser spike anneal technology, which increases device yield, improves transistor performance and enables the progression of Moore's Law for 32-nm and below production of state-of-the-art consumer electronics. Visit Ultratech online at: www.ultratech.com.(UTEK-F)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV