LOS ANGELES, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GUESS?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) announced today an important appointment to its senior management team. Joining the Company is Frank Rescigna as President of Licensing Worldwide as of July 23, 2012. In this position, Frank will report directly to Paul Marciano, CEO, and will be responsible for all domestic and international licensing. Frank brings a strong knowledge and understanding of the licensing business, as well as GUESS. Prior to his arrival at GUESS, Frank held the position of President of VIVA, the GUESS eyewear licensee.
Paul Marciano, CEO and co-founder of GUESS?, Inc., commented on this appointment. "We are very excited to welcome Frank to the GUESS team. He brings a wealth of experience from strong global brands. Over the past several years, we have built a very strong management team around the world and we are continuing to enhance that with top talent from prominent companies. The experience and insight that Frank brings will be invaluable as we continue to grow our iconic brand."
GUESS?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. GUESS products are distributed through branded GUESS stores as well as better department and specialty stores around the world. As of April 28, 2012, the Company directly operated 503 retail stores in the United States and Canada and 264 retail stores in Europe, Asia and Latin America. The Company's licensees and distributors operated an additional 828 retail stores outside of the United States and Canada. For more information about the Company, please visit www.GUESS.com .
Jenia Molnar Vice President, Public Relations & Special EventsGUESS? Inc.119 West 40th Street New York, NY 10018Tel: 212.852.0526Mob: 213-321-9665
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV