The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating securities fraud claims against Lime Energy Co. (NASDAQ: LIME) (“Lime Energy”).
On July 17, 2012 Lime Energy announced that its financial statements for the periods ended December 31, 2010, December 31, 2011 and the quarterly period ended March 31, 2012 should no longer be relied upon by investors and must be restated. Lime Energy said it believed that it may have reported “non-existent revenue” and in other cases revenue was recorded earlier than it should have. This adverse information has caused the price of Lime Energy stock to fall over 40%.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing class action lawsuit to recover investors’ losses. If you purchased Lime Energy securities between May 13, 2010 and July 17, 2012, you may visit the website at http://www.rosenlegal.com and join the class action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Jonathan Horne of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV