Finally, there's Domino's, a stock that's displayed a cup-and-handle pattern, a third bullish indicator.
Cramer said that for once the fundamentals and the technicals agree. These three stocks may not do wonders for your waistline, but they'll be great for your portfolio.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer opined on the surprise appointment of Marissa Mayer as CEO of the ailing Yahoo! (YHOO).
Cramer said that while it's far too soon to call Mayer Yahoo!'s savior, she does have an admirable track record at Google (GOOG) of both making things simple and usable. Yahoo has a ton of catching up to do, said Cramer, but Mayer may be the one who can make the need changes and monetize the company's great portfolio of web properties.What Yahoo needs most, said Cramer, is the stability of a CEO who will last. While the company still has no mobile, social or cloud strategy, Mayer may be a winner for the company. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV