Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Your anger with the markets won't make you any money, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" viewers Tuesday. Cramer said that as long as there's money to be made in stocks, he won't stop telling people how and where to find the winners.
Cramer said he understands investors' anger with the markets. There seems to be rampant crime without punishment wherever you look. From the J.P. Morgan Chase (JPM) trading losses to the Libor rate-fixing scheme to countless others, Cramer said investing in stocks often seems like betting on a game where you don't even know the rules.But before investors throw up their hands and give up, Cramer reminded them of Apple (AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Executive DecisionIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with Matt Ouimet, president and CEO of Cedar Fair (FUN), the amusement park operator whose shares have become a regular on the 52-week high list. Cedar Fair has returned 99%, including reinvested dividends, since Cramer first recommended the stock last August and the company currently sports a 5% dividend yield. Ouimet said Cedar Fair is still early in its plans of making its good parks even better and he's confident the company can deliver on it's proposed $2 per share dividend next year. He said his company has 11 parks, all in America and has a simple business model.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV