BETHESDA, Md., July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE: WD) (the "Company") announced today that it has opened an office in Madison, WI, the Company's twelfth national office and second location in Wisconsin. Additionally, the Company has hired Michael Lee and Matthew Lund as vice presidents who will be based out of the new office and will focus on financing all types of income-producing properties.
"As Walker & Dunlop expands, it is imperative that we focus on both maintaining and strengthening our position in all regions and our newest office highlights this objective. Expanding our presence in Wisconsin is directly reflective of our unending commitment to hire and retain the best and most talented individuals," said Howard W. Smith, executive vice president and chief operating officer at Walker & Dunlop. "We welcome Matthew, Michael and their staff to our team of talented and experienced professionals as the newest ambassadors of the Walker & Dunlop brand."
Prior to joining Walker & Dunlop, Messrs. Lee and Lund were with Grandbridge Real Estate Capital where they specialized in originating and structuring commercial real estate financing for all property types. Complete biographical information can be found on Walker & Dunlop's website at www.walkerdunlop.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV