FedEx Corporation (FDX): Today's Featured Transportation Loser
FedEx Corporation (FDX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation fell 67 cents (-0.7%) to $91.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.21-$92.09 after having opened the day at $91.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.92. Other company's within the Transportation industry that declined today were: FreeSeas (FREE), down 20.5%, Hub Group (HUBG), down 7.8%, Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK), down 6.3%, and J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT), down 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full FedEx Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV