J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT): Today's Featured Services Loser
J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, J.B. Hunt Transport Services fell $3.18 (-5.5%) to $55.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6.1 million shares of J.B. Hunt Transport Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 836,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.32-$56.25 after having opened the day at $55.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.33. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: Lime Energy (LIME), down 44.8%, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I (EDU), down 34.3%, FreeSeas (FREE), down 20.5%, and Fortune Industries (FFI), down 11.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full J.B. Hunt Transport Services Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV