J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT): Today's Featured Services Loser
J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, J.B. Hunt Transport Services fell $3.18 (-5.5%) to $55.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6.1 million shares of J.B. Hunt Transport Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 836,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.32-$56.25 after having opened the day at $55.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.33. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: Lime Energy (LIME), down 44.8%, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I (EDU), down 34.3%, FreeSeas (FREE), down 20.5%, and Fortune Industries (FFI), down 11.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full J.B. Hunt Transport Services Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV