NetEase (NTES) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, NetEase fell $2.70 (-4.8%) to $54.05 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 701,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.81-$57.81 after having opened the day at $56.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.75. Other company's within the Internet industry that declined today were: Tudou Holdings (TUDO), down 11.3%, Youku (YOKU), down 11%, LiveDeal (LIVE), down 8.4%, and Phoenix New Media (FENG), down 7.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NTES
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV