AthenaHealth (ATHN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth fell $1.22 (-1.5%) to $79.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 469,089 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 449,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.88-$81.85 after having opened the day at $80.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.38. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Lime Energy (LIME), down 44.8%, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I (EDU), down 34.3%, Fortune Industries (FFI), down 11.8%, and TAL Education Group (XRS), down 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ATHN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV