Teck Resources Ltd Class B (TCK) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Teck Resources Ltd Class B rose 32 cents (1.1%) to $30.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Teck Resources Ltd Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of three million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.53-$30.48 after having opened the day at $30.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.97. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Augusta Resource Corporation (AZC), up 11.4%, Kingold Jewelry (KGJI), up 6.8%, Timberline Resources Corporation (TLR), up 4.7%, and Polymet Mining (PLM), up 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Teck Resources Ltd Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TCK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV