Parker Hannifin Corporation (PH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Parker Hannifin Corporation rose 90 cents (1.2%) to $73.88 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Parker Hannifin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.37-$74.17 after having opened the day at $73.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.98. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Fuel Tech (FTEK), up 17.9%, Nobility Homes (NOBH), up 16%, China Development Group Corporation (CTDC), up 11.8%, and Proto Labs (PRLB), up 10.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Parker Hannifin Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV