Regions Financial Corporation (RF): Today's Featured Financial Winner
Regions Financial Corporation (RF) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Regions Financial Corporation rose 19 cents (2.9%) to $6.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 22.3 million shares of Regions Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $6.65-$6.86 after having opened the day at $6.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.66. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Ampal-American Israel Corporation (AMPL), up 15.7%, OptimumBank Holdings (OPHC), up 12.2%, Fidelity Bancorp (FSBI), up 11.6%, and Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB), up 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Regions Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV