Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation rose 62 cents (0.7%) to $85.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.26-$86.14 after having opened the day at $85.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.20. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Standard Register Company (SR), up 15.8%, Boise (BZ), up 5.9%, Tumi Holdings (TUMI), up 5.4%, and CCA Industries (CAW), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about KMB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV