Oracle Corporation (ORCL) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation rose 40 cents (1.4%) to $29.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 23.6 million shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 27.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.37-$30.05 after having opened the day at $29.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.52. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Cimatron (CIMT), up 6.9%, Guidewire Software (GWRE), up 5.5%, Authentidate Holding Corporation (ADAT), up 5.2%, and FalconStor Software (FALC), up 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Oracle Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ORCL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV