Western Digital Corporation (WDC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Western Digital Corporation rose 35 cents (1.1%) to $31.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.1 million shares of Western Digital Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.50-$32.14 after having opened the day at $31.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.62. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Digital Generation (DGIT), up 22.8%, Crossroads Systems Incorporated (CRDS), up 8.9%, MTS Medication Technologies (MTSI), up 7%, and Mad Catz Interactive (MCZ), up 4.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Western Digital Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about WDC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV