Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATNI), announced today that it will report results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 on Wednesday, August 1, 2012, at approximately 5:00 p.m. (ET).
In addition, the Company will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter results with investors. The call will begin at 9:30 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, August 2, 2012. Dial-in and online information for the conference call is as follows:
|Call Date:||Thursday, August 2, 2012|
|Call Time:||9:30 a.m. (ET)|
|Call Dial-in:||(877) 734-4582 (US/Canada)|
|(678) 905-9376 (International)|
|Live simulcast (listen only) available during the call.|
A replay of the conference call will be available at ir.atni.com beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, August 2, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV