SALT LAKE CITY, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software, today announced the expansion of its executive management team with the appointment of Bill Robinson as Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales. Robinson will be responsible for growing the company's global cloud footprint through direct sales as well as indirect channels, including Siemens Enterprise Communications and Verizon Business.
Says Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact, "We are extremely excited to have Bill join our executive team, as his skills and experience are a perfect fit for where we are in our company's growth cycle. With his SaaS experience, deep background in contact center and enterprise software and his proven capability to help dramatically accelerate growth, I feel certain that Bill will help us drive tremendous value for our company, customers and shareholders."
Highlights of Robinson's career include:
- Senior Vice President of Worldwide Field Operations for Witness Systems, where he led a team of more than 200 and approximately tripled sales in 3 years, positioning the company for a $1 billion merger with Verint Systems
- Vice President of North America Sales at business intelligence pioneer Business Objects, where he was responsible for more than 250 direct and channel sales people
- Vice President of the Americas for open source content management provider Alfresco Software, where he doubled the customer base in less than one year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts