WASHINGTON, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO) announced today that it will hold a conference call hosted by Robert W. Musslewhite, Chief Executive Officer and Michael T. Kirshbaum, Chief Financial Officer, to discuss the Company's financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. The call will be held on Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at 5:30 p.m., Eastern Time. The Company plans to release its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 after the market closes on Tuesday, July 31, 2012.
The conference call will be available via live webcast in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at
www.advisory.com/IR. To participate by telephone, the dial-in number is 800.291.5365, and the access code is 71017818. Call participants are advised to dial in at least five minutes prior to the call to register. The webcast will be archived for seven days: from
8:00 p.m., Eastern Time,
Tuesday, July 31, 2012, until
11:00 p.m., Eastern Time,
Tuesday, August 7, 2012.
About The Advisory Board Company
SOURCE The Advisory Board Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV