HOUSTON, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Omega Protein Corporation (NYSE: OME), a nutritional ingredient company and the nation's leading vertically integrated producer of omega-3 fish oil and specialty fish meal products, will announce results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 on Tuesday, August 7, 2012, after market close.
The Company will host a conference call with members of the executive management team to discuss these results with additional comments and details. The conference call is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 8, 2012. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the Investor Relations section of Omega Protein's website at www.omegaproteininc.com, and will be archived online through August 22, 2012. In addition, listeners may dial (877) 407-3982 in North America, and international listeners may dial (201) 493-6780.
A telephonic playback will be available from 11:30 a.m. ET, August 8, 2012, through August 22, 2012. Participants can dial (877) 870-5176 in North America, and international listeners may dial (858) 384-5517. The passcode is 397495.About Omega Protein Omega Protein Corporation is a nutritional ingredient company that serves the human and animal nutrition markets. Omega Protein is the nation's leading vertically integrated producer of omega-3 fish oil and specialty fish meal products, which are made from menhaden, an Omega-3 rich fish which is abundantly available along the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Coasts. The Company also sells a variety of non-marine ingredients to the dietary supplement industry. SOURCE Omega Protein Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV