- Phil Brace, as Executive Vice President of the newly formed Storage Solutions Group, will drive LSI's overall focus on enterprise and client storage technologies and assume overall management for hard disk drive (HDD) products such as SoCs and pre-amps; RAID chips and controller cards, serial attached SCSI (SAS) storage controllers and flash storage processors.
- Sudhakar Sabada, as Executive Vice President of the new Operations and Central Engineering group, will lead LSI's worldwide manufacturing operations and supplier relationships as well as foundational research and development, including foundry process technology, IP, product engineering and design for manufacturing.
- Greg Huff is appointed to Chief Technology Officer, with oversight of corporate strategy and technology roadmaps.
LSI Corporation Appoints Phil Brace And Sudhakar Sabada To Executive Vice President, Greg Huff Appointed To Chief Technology Officer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.