MILPITAS, Calif., July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) today announced several executive promotions as the company further aligns its structure to support its focus on datacenters, mobile networks and client computing:
- Phil Brace, as Executive Vice President of the newly formed Storage Solutions Group, will drive LSI's overall focus on enterprise and client storage technologies and assume overall management for hard disk drive (HDD) products such as SoCs and pre-amps; RAID chips and controller cards, serial attached SCSI (SAS) storage controllers and flash storage processors.
- Sudhakar Sabada, as Executive Vice President of the new Operations and Central Engineering group, will lead LSI's worldwide manufacturing operations and supplier relationships as well as foundational research and development, including foundry process technology, IP, product engineering and design for manufacturing.
- Greg Huff is appointed to Chief Technology Officer, with oversight of corporate strategy and technology roadmaps.
"Phil and Sudhakar have delivered consistent results and driven important product innovation and revenue growth, and Greg contributes both extensive technical knowledge and customer end-market experience to our leadership team," said Abhi Talwalkar, president and CEO. "We are confident that in their expanded roles they will continue to collaborate closely with our customers and broader executive team to successfully drive LSI's overall strategy and results."
Phil Brace and Sudhakar Sabada will report to Jeff Richardson, LSI's COO. Greg Huff will report to Abhi Talwalkar.About LSILSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and client computing. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners. More information is available at www.lsi.com. Connect with LSI via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. LSI, the LSI & Design logo and the Storage.Networking.Accelerated. tagline are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts