MILPITAS, Calif., July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) today announced several executive promotions as the company further aligns its structure to support its focus on datacenters, mobile networks and client computing:
- Phil Brace, as Executive Vice President of the newly formed Storage Solutions Group, will drive LSI's overall focus on enterprise and client storage technologies and assume overall management for hard disk drive (HDD) products such as SoCs and pre-amps; RAID chips and controller cards, serial attached SCSI (SAS) storage controllers and flash storage processors.
- Sudhakar Sabada, as Executive Vice President of the new Operations and Central Engineering group, will lead LSI's worldwide manufacturing operations and supplier relationships as well as foundational research and development, including foundry process technology, IP, product engineering and design for manufacturing.
- Greg Huff is appointed to Chief Technology Officer, with oversight of corporate strategy and technology roadmaps.
"Phil and Sudhakar have delivered consistent results and driven important product innovation and revenue growth, and Greg contributes both extensive technical knowledge and customer end-market experience to our leadership team," said Abhi Talwalkar, president and CEO. "We are confident that in their expanded roles they will continue to collaborate closely with our customers and broader executive team to successfully drive LSI's overall strategy and results."
Phil Brace and Sudhakar Sabada will report to Jeff Richardson, LSI's COO. Greg Huff will report to Abhi Talwalkar.About LSILSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and client computing. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners. More information is available at www.lsi.com. Connect with LSI via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. LSI, the LSI & Design logo and the Storage.Networking.Accelerated. tagline are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV