Heckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK) today announced that it will report financial results for its 2012 second quarter ended June 30, 2012, after the market closes on Monday, August 6, 2012. Management will conduct a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) that day to discuss the second quarter financial results and provide commentary on operations.
To participate on the conference call, please dial 1-877-941-2068 or 1-480-629-9712 and reference conference ID 4553656. An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the conclusion of the call through August 20, 2012. The audio replay can be accessed by dialing 1-800-406-7325 or 1-303-590-3030 and entering access code 4553656.
The call will be webcast live and the replay will be available for 12 months. Both will be available on the “For Investors” section of the Heckmann Corporation web site at www.heckmanncorp.com.
Upcoming Investor ConferencesManagement will present at two upcoming investor conferences and participate in one-on-one and group meetings with institutional investors according to the following schedule:
- Credit Suisse 3 rd Annual Small & Mid Cap ConferenceThursday, September 20, 2012The New York Palace, New York
- Jefferies 2012 Global Energy ConferenceWednesday-Thursday, November 28-29, 2012St. Regis, Houston
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts