Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss second quarter 2012 financial results on Monday, July 23 rd, 2012 at 5:00pm ET. Hosting the call will be CEO Charles Drucker and CFO Mark Heimbouch. A press release with second quarter 2012 financial results will be issued at approximately 4:00pm ET that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (877) 941-1427, or for international callers (480) 629-9664. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176, or for international callers (858) 384-5517, and entering the conference ID 4551504. The replay will be available through Monday, July 30, 2012. The call will be webcast live from the Company's investor relations website at http://investors.vantiv.com.
About Vantiv, Inc.
Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV), is a leading, integrated payment processor differentiated by a single, proprietary technology platform. Vantiv offers a comprehensive suite of traditional and innovative payment processing and technology solutions to merchants and financial institutions of all sizes in the U.S., enabling them to address their payment processing needs through a single provider. We build strong relationships with our customers, helping them become more efficient, more secure and more successful. Vantiv is the third largest merchant acquirer and the largest PIN debit acquirer based on number of transactions in the U.S. The company's growth strategy includes expanding further into high growth payment segments, such as prepaid, ecommerce, mobile and information solutions, and attractive industry verticals, such as business-to-business, government, healthcare and education. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV