Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a common stock dividend of $0.42 per share. The common stock dividend is payable August 15, 2012 to common stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 31, 2012.
At the date of this release, the Company had approximately 108.2 million outstanding common shares.
The Company is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. At March 31, 2012, the Company owned or held mortgages on 428 skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and other specialty hospitals with approximately 49,966 licensed beds (47,867 available beds) located in 33 states and operated by 47 third-party healthcare operating companies. In addition, the Company has seven facilities currently held for sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV